Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Paul

Posted

Is this fairly recent? There was a security update on the forum last week, but nothing that ought to have affected the ignore function.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms.

Apologies for asking what is probably a simple question but just wondering how I can post weather photo's directly from my android phone to the forums here ? Yes I admit to being a complete numpty technology wise.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk
25 minutes ago, SenlacJack said:

Apologies for asking what is probably a simple question but just wondering how I can post weather photo's directly from my android phone to the forums here ? Yes I admit to being a complete numpty technology wise.

The mobile skin should have a 'choose files' link, just below the edit box you type a post in. Clicking it will open up (usually) a file browser, then you just navigate to the picture on your phone, and click it. It should upload and show a thumbnail, to which you add it to the edit box, just  as it does on a desktop browser. :)

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms.

Cheers Mapantz, I will give it a try later.

Posted
  • Location: Sheffield South Yorkshire 160M Powering the Sheffield Shield
  • Weather Preferences: Any Extreme
On 25/05/2017 at 14:04, Paul said:

Is this fairly recent? There was a security update on the forum last week, but nothing that ought to have affected the ignore function.

Just happened once it's now working again and the posts are hidden.Bizzare.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers

Any chance the Spring and General Weather Discussion section could be renamed now we are in summer?

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Any Extreme
On 25/05/2017 at 14:04, Paul said:

It's happened again this evening. So the persons blocked then there's one post from them that shows while or the rest are blocked. :cc_confused:

Posted

Weird, probably best if you can drop me a pm and let me know the user / post(s) in question so I can dig into it please. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy and thundery.

Got the browser check thing. Forum has issues?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm and sunny (hate hot), severe thunderstorms, heavy snow, extreme cold

If I must make a comment, theres one major annoyance on the main site, the rollover menu at the top of the page is quite annoying as even just briefly passing the mouse over it causes it to open and block the content below it, means I have to carefully move the cursor around the menu carefully. Would be better if a short 0.25s or so delay was implemented to stop this from happening. Also applies to the + icon in the sharing links that appears on the 10 day at a glance page. Sometimes that menu wont disappear until the page is refreshed too.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in

Is there any reason why I can't view profiles? The rest of the site's fine. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in
2 hours ago, matt111 said:

Is there any reason why I can't view profiles? The rest of the site's fine. 

Working again now.

• 5 weeks later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk
13 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

Anyone else getting topics from last year showing on the top right?

56756765.thumb.png.9ac401bd8fcec8781ec360c7a1781a62.png

Nupe! I've switched to a new browser though, so it might suggest that it could be some old cookies in your cache.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers
23 minutes ago, Mapantz said:

Nupe! I've switched to a new browser though, so it might suggest that it could be some old cookies in your cache.

It's gone back to normal now I'll see how it goes

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Enjoy the weather, you can't take it with you 😎

Can some one tell me please why I cant make a status update    Thankyou!:D

Posted

Has the rate limit on viewing profiles been changed lately? Seems I keep exceeding it, or maybe I just spend too long on here... :rofl:

Posted
On 02/08/2017 at 00:09, matt111 said:

Has the rate limit on viewing profiles been changed lately? Seems I keep exceeding it, or maybe I just spend too long on here... :rofl:

Happened again tonight while I was editing my profile. Now stuck with the wrong picture. :oops:

Posted

There is a limit, but it's surprising that anyone would be able to hit it in normal use. Did it just happen when you uploaded your profile photo?

Posted
1 hour ago, Paul said:

There is a limit, but it's surprising that anyone would be able to hit it in normal use. Did it just happen when you uploaded your profile photo?

I was playing around with a few photos so it did reload the page a few times. The one it's on at the moment is synced from facebook which is when it happened. I'll probably upload a new one soon as that's not the one I wanted anyway. 

Edited by matt111