Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Paul

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, squally fronts, snow, frost, very mild if no snow or frost

BFTV, could you make a screen vid or images showing what happens??  (If you do maybe PM or email Paul with it rather than put on here)

Edited by ElectricSnowStorm

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Windstorms and Thunderstorms

I can take a screen shot or 2, but there isn't anything to show, it's just as if selecting the chart type has no effect on the page.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

not sure if it's been already reported elsewhere, but I'm having trouble accessing the 9 month daily CFS output charts on NWx.....getting long error message to the affect of being 'unable to display images' ?

Posted

Cheers Arron, yep we've got a problem with these at the moment and have been trying to resolve - hopefully should be sorted by early next week.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers

Wondered why they weren't loading this will be why

Edited by Summer Sun

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and cold. Enjoy all extremes though.

Any idea why my posting place appears cloudy. None of my options are visible and can't use emotions although they are enabled. Probably be my fault (again!)

Fixed now thanks. Clicked the bb code mode? (whatever the heck that is!)

Edited by Blitzen

Posted

I can take a screen shot or 2, but there isn't anything to show, it's just as if selecting the chart type has no effect on the page.

We've made some changes over the last few days, hopefully the problem you've been seeing should have stopped happening?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Windstorms and Thunderstorms

We've made some changes over the last few days, hopefully the problem you've been seeing should have stopped happening?

The last few days it seemed to work fine, but last night it started happening again, and was still occurring this morning. It's probably just something on my side, but its no big deal anyway.

• 1 month later...
Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

I need to check back through 40 pages of the Midlands thread to see which days had thunderstorms last week but there is no search page tool to make like easier!

Posted

No Paul did we not used to have a page number search within a thread?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

Is/Was there an issue with the forecast front page today?

I put in my area and was getting cool temps but high winds for here in the 1-7 day and the 10 day summary just crashed out with an error?

Is the database out of kilter?

example tomorrow it was showing a max high of 11oC IIRC but wind gusts of 30mph and normal wind of 21mph (suspect it was put temp in wind etc and pulling something else to temp)

this was earlier when at work.

Or is it really going to be cool and breezy next week! Posted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

All fixed Posted Image

Top man, appreciated as always.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
  • Location: Leeds/Bradford border, 185 metres above sea level, around 600 feet
  • Location: Leeds/Bradford border, 185 metres above sea level, around 600 feet

Apologies if i am clicking report a lot. When i'm on my mobile posting it seems i may have clicked report post when its not zoomed.

Posted

Don't worry, they're not coming through, they only send once you put the report info in and submit. Have you tried using the mobile view btw - in most cases it should switch automatically, but if not you can select mobile skin from the change theme link on the bottom left of every page.

Posted
  • Location: South Shields Tyne & Wear half mile from the coast.

Ello Paul and team, Ive just tried to re-register my radar subscription with my old details but a message saying username/password combination not found. Will I now have to re-register with a new username etc.?

Posted

No, you shouldn't have to - I'd assume that you're maybe using the wrong password, if you follow the forgotten password link it'll email you out a new one right away which you can login with (once you're subscribed and logged in you can change it to a new password if you like) :)

Posted

No, you shouldn't have to - I'd assume that you're maybe using the wrong password, if you follow the forgotten password link it'll email you out a new one right away which you can login with (once you're subscribed and logged in you can change it to a new password if you like) Posted Image

Cheers Paul but Ive not forgotten my password, infact I had the laptop remember my username/password.

Posted

The passwords are stored on the database and the only time they change are when people request a new one, so it's possible someone did that using your username in error (you would have received an email in this instance), but either way you'll be able to get a new one straight away using the forgotten password option. 

Posted

Cheers Paul will do that then.

All sorted now, thanks again.

regards

Paul.

Edited by NL

Posted

Er hi thinking of upgrading to subscription but I can only find  "new member" where I have to input desired username. Obv I want to keep this username.

Can anyone help ??