Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Paul

Posted

It's an issue with one of the advertising companies having a problem with their security certificate - we did tell them to sort it and I thought they had but maybe not so I'll chase again.. Aside from the annoyance factor it's not a problem though.

Posted
  • Location: Abingdon - 55m ASL - Capital of The Central Southern England Corridor of Winter Convectionlessness
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Snow>Freezing Fog; Summer: Sun>Daytime Storms
  • Location: Abingdon - 55m ASL - Capital of The Central Southern England Corridor of Winter Convectionlessness

I think it's more likely to have been a temporary problem within worldpay, it should be sorted now I'd hope.

No, still not working unfortunately.

Posted

My only thinking is that you could be trying to edit an old expired agreement? Hard to deal with over the forum though as to look into it I'd need your agreement id etc - please can you raise a ticket over on our contact page and we can take a proper look for you and contact worldpay if it's not something we can resolve :)

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=contact;sess=

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Snow>Freezing Fog; Summer: Sun>Daytime Storms

Thanks, have sent an email with all the details. Forgot to mention tried both chrome and IE in case internet browser conflict was the issue.

Posted

Hi

Over the past few weeks i have an internet explorer message saying about security certificates come up which is annoying but i cross it off.

However on 3 occations now my virgin security has blocked the page in red exclamation?This first happened yesterday,any ideas??

Cheers sam x

3rd time was upon entering chat

We've nailed down the ad company with the security certificate error and stopped the ads running now, so hopefully this should be all sorted. :)

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Very Hot,Very cold.scared of thunder and lightning.

We've nailed down the ad company with the security certificate error and stopped the ads running now, so hopefully this should be all sorted. Posted Image

wow yes its stopped well done!

And thank you,sam x

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, squally fronts, snow, frost, very mild if no snow or frost

Hi Paul, i had just made a topic that took a long time to do in the severe weather area on the Channel convection, i had launched it but it didn't work, i had saved it but the paste didn't work either, if it could be recovered that would be great! there is quite a few images with it from the models/radar it wouldn't allow me to use an image so maybe that was why.

If it can't be recovered then maybe i will try again at some point.

Topic title was "Channel Convection" asking about tonight's thundery activity in the Channel.

Thanks.

ESS

Edited by ElectricSnowStorm

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

Wondering why it wont let me log in on my other account? have I been banned? my username was ihatetherain

Posted

I can't see any issues with your other account, what message do you see when trying to log in?

Out of interest though, why have you got two active accounts?

Posted

I can't see any issues with your other account, what message do you see when trying to log in?

Out of interest though, why have you got two active accounts?

Logged me in now, it wouldnt let me in yesterday, was saying password incorrect but it wasnt, I dont really need other account, had 2 incase 1 got lost for some reason

Posted

Lol where would you lose it, down the back of the sofa maybe?!

I'll merge the accounts now.

thought I had last night, what is the warning point? 4 years ago

Posted

How come it keeps saying 'do you want to leave this page' and 'stay on this page' after I exit a thread? anyway to stop it?

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and cold. Enjoy all extremes though.

Erm, thicko here again! Tried to select the Christmas skin from menu at the bottom but it only offers me two choices? ie: Mobile or Netweather which is already ticked. Okay, awaiting the red face! Ta.

Posted

Erm, thicko here again! Tried to select the Christmas skin from menu at the bottom but it only offers me two choices? ie: Mobile or Netweather which is already ticked. Okay, awaiting the red face! Ta.

The Xmas skin isn't available yet - the thread which is being posted into is from last year :)

Anyone know why the precip charts have been really pixelated since yesterday?

Posted Image

It's something we set on Friday as we're working on the smoothing currently.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, thunderstorms & all extreme weather

Hi paul

Just wondering if its possible to highlight which page u are viewing on the mobile version of the forum? with the model thread going through so many pages per day, it would be really helpful if the current page u are viewing had either a different colour or at least the number underlined or maybe a "next" button.

Im running android 4.0.4 btw

Thanks

Edited by Suburban Streamer

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Fresh n Funky

Hi Mods,

How do I block members? Is there a way of preventing the posts of certain members appearing in forums when I log in? I'm trying to filter the posts to make certain sections of NW more readable without having to wade knee deep in proverbial!

Edited by jbuffett1980

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Tenerife weather

Sorted it out thanks it is my adblocker that is blocking them, strange that it doesn't do it on other forums but I will have to do without the videos on here because if I disable it I get to see all the other advert rubbish I don't want. Thanks.