Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Paul

Posted

We don't usually switch it over until temperatures are consistently below 10c in the day time as it doesn't really apply above that level :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

Just wondering if the archives for last winters regional forums are still available to view, if so, is it possible a member of the admin team could send me the link(s)?

cheers

AJ

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold

Just wondering if the archives for last winters regional forums are still available to view, if so, is it possible a member of the admin team could send me the link(s)?

cheers

AJ

Yes, I'd love to see the far north of england thread/north east england thread full history. Pretty please anyone? Thanks.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: where's my vote?

Yes, I'd love to see the far north of england thread/north east england thread full history. Pretty please anyone? Thanks.

And the Scottish one too!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything but mild south-westeries in winter

I'd be interested in the Yorks/Lincs/Pennines one..

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winters, hot, sunny springs and summers.

I was trawling through them the other day. I found them, but it took me ages to get to the good parts.

I'd find you the link but it'd take me about 20 minutes each, just cannot be bothered lol.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

I was trawling through them the other day. I found them, but it took me ages to get to the good parts.

I'd find you the link but it'd take me about 20 minutes each, just cannot be bothered lol.

So what was the point of your post then? You're such a good help! Posted Image

...I've found a couple in the seasonal archive, but not the rest

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winters, hot, sunny springs and summers.

My point was that they were still there, but they seem to have vanished now? Strange. Posted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold

Do you have the November and December ones aswell? Posted Image

Bit harsh ajpoolshark!

EDIT: I guess not :(

Hopefully someone does - they were sensational!

Edited by Isolated Frost

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

The Long Range CFS (Daily Updating) charts seems to be stuck on Monday 17th October 00z run. It should be on Wednesday or Thursday by now I think. :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, squally fronts, snow, frost, very mild if no snow or frost

I am having problems setting the image for profile and member image, i know its one for both, what happens is i cant seem to set a new digital art image as it keeps going back to the one that i have now, even if i remove it, im not sure why its is doing this, sometimes i do get the other one i want that i had uploaded in the past, its conficting some how, i have cleared cache and that, still does it, i uploaded a winter photo earlier and then removed it, then uploaded another image and it displayed the winter image! is there some way to reset this problem so i can remove and upload when i want a change. thankyou.

Edited by ElectricSnowStorm

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, squally fronts, snow, frost, very mild if no snow or frost

Taken a screen image and can see both images there! why is it doing this i dont know, but it must be the problem.

Posted

My two images are still showing at different times, sometimes one shows on the mobile that is not the one always shown on computer! the images snap above i posted shows the two that are getting mixed up, its not a problem as i like them both, but i would like to choose what one is displayed! :rofl:

Posted

Thanks Paul, ive managed to get a new picture on without doing the cache thing, but if it changes images again then il try cache clear

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Windstorms and Thunderstorms

I'm not sure if this is happening with others, but whenever I've used the automatic message saving feature while posting, everywhere that an inverted comma is used, or even the term "inverted comma" is used, gets replaced with "'".

While it's generally not a big deal and the feature is very useful overall, it can be a bit of a pain when it happens with a long post!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, thunderstorms & all extreme weather

hi there i'm having some problems with the mobile version of the site. it had been working perfectly but in the past couple of weeks i've noticed a cookie issue which removes the "full version" button. i use the mobile version for everything apart from reading posts on peoples profile page. So i hit "full version" and read the posts etc then i hit mobile version to go back to the threads. it is at this point, after reverting back to the mobile version, that the full version button is longer there. i have to delete cookies and refresh the page in order for the full version button to reappear. its not a big deal but obviously deleting cookies signs me out which is a bit of a pain. i dont think its my phone, mainly because it was all working fine until couple weeks ago.

i'm using android gingerbread 2.3.3 and was just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue?

Posted

I always view the forums by clicking on the view new content button. I have come on tonight & all I get is there is no new content. Has something happened?

Dave

Posted

Looks like there is a problem there - we've been fixing another bug this evening and by the looks of it we've broken that. I'll try to get it sorted asap.

Edit - All fixed :)

Posted

I always view the forums by clicking on the view new content button. I have come on tonight & all I get is there is no new content. Has something happened?

Dave

had the same problem but its okay this morning-thanks