Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Paul

Posted

Odd, I can't see any reason for it not to work, so may have to raise it as a bug with the software developers.

In the meantime, best bet may be to create a personal gallery and upload into there.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and heatwave

The model discussion threads aren't archived I'm afraid.

How long are they kept ?

Great pity

I was reading old model threads maybe another site.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winters, hot, sunny springs and summers.

When I create a blog it comes up with the name that I first registered with about 3 years ago. Is there a way I can change that to Backtrack?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winters, hot, sunny springs and summers.

Cheers Paul. :D

Posted
  • Location: Hayward’s Heath - home, Brighton/East Grinstead - work.
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and storms
  • Location: Hayward’s Heath - home, Brighton/East Grinstead - work.

Hi Team,

When clicking on a topic I used to go straight to the last unread post but since the upgrade this doesn't seem to occur now. Is there something I can do that will take me directly to the last unread post. Thanks

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, squally fronts, snow, frost, very mild if no snow or frost

Posted Imagehow come this image keeps changing to another of my work of art (; i want this one to stay but it shows another one i used a few weeks back which is the same type of thing, my profile shows the other now while on the status update text its this one

Posted Image

on mobile earlier(on as guest but saw my image)-it was the other one not this and now on pc its the one i want to have but it keeps changing?

Edited by ElectricSnowStorm

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything but mild south-westeries in winter

Hi there.

I am trying to change my avatar, but when I do, it doesn't work. It stays the same. Even when I remove it and re upload another one, the same one returns again. Any thoughts as to why?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, squally fronts, snow, frost, very mild if no snow or frost

You just need to refresh your screen a couple of times (pressing f5) as that'll clear your cache and display the new image.

yes its done now thanks, had other image then did this and its now displaying the one i want.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything but mild south-westeries in winter

Alright, well, on my profile, the image I wanted now displays but unfortunately the one next to my posts remains the same. Pressed f5 and that didn't seem to do the trick.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and cold. Enjoy all extremes though.

I can't for the life of me get my head round the upgraded profile settings! Does 'change photo' mean change avatar? I select remove photo, then browse, select file and avatar remains the same. Tried f5 but still nothing. If I don't get that granny with a brolly removed it's never going to stop bl**dy raining up here!! Posted Image

Edited by Blitzen

Posted

The avatar and photo is one and the same now, so changing one should change the other. It does appear though that there is a bit of a bug going on in there somewhere which is causing one or two probs - will hopefully be fixed within a week or so when we put an update live.

Posted

Hi, we've not received any emails from you? Are you contactingus via this page? http://forum.netweather.tv/forum/86-contact-the-netweather-team/

Regarding your pm's you need to have made a few posts before you can use the system, this varies between 1 and 5 generally but looking at it your account has just changed over to having pm's available as you made your second post.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme

Is there a problem with the Fax charts? The ones I'm looking at haven't updated since Saturday.

Posted

Hi, we've not received any emails from you? Are you contactingus via this page? http://forum.netweat...etweather-team/

Regarding your pm's you need to have made a few posts before you can use the system, this varies between 1 and 5 generally but looking at it your account has just changed over to having pm's available as you made your second post.

Hi, thanks, seems to be working now. Just sent normal emails to Forum Administarator so probably why you didn't receive them!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme

Should be working ok now - had a bit of a caching problem going on there.

Thanks Paul, everything o.k now.

Posted

http://forum.netweat...53#entry2129853

i launched this thread and would like to ask if it could be unlocked? please! if not im happy to wait until a bit later in autumn.

thanks. Posted Image

Edited by ElectricSnowStorm