Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Paul

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunny , cold and snowy, thunderstorms

Are you perhaps using an old bookmark? No other problems being reported with ie - and it's fine at this end.

its been in my favourites for a good while, but it does keep coming up with oops link appears broken message fairly often

Posted

Sorry about the delay, having problems again. We have just got a new compuer today, tried to access this site from the new computer via google, and it still couldn't connect.

So thats both old & new I can't get connected properly with.

The address is I have bookmarked is http://www.netweather.tv/

Posted

That's definitely the right address - I'd suggest it's a problem locally with your connection as we've not had any other reports of issues and our monitoring isn't flagging anything up currently.

Posted

Strange that its just net weather I am having problems with though, every other website i visit is ok?

Posted

Not necessarily - if netweather is the only site that uses a particular network route via your isp then it could be that. As I say - the servers are fine, external testing (from locations all around the world) is not flagging anything up and no-one else is reporting issues.

Posted

Cheers Paul,

Posted

Just to let you know, I still can't access the website if I go via your home page, but can if I go via your home page/forum:cc_confused:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

hmm.....interesting little quirk on NW Extra.....trying to load the rainfall radar, and instead of the UK rainfall map, I'm getting the message "ENTIRE GRID UNDEFINED".......any ideas??

Posted

I received an error message uploading a photo to the gallery so repeated the exercise. Then found that both images are there as can be seen. In my wisdom I cannot find the means of deleting one. Some advice would be appreciated. Also, while I'm posting about this should I have a delete button on my own posts. Can't seem to find one.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winters, hot, sunny springs and summers.

On the note of not being able to delete your own posts - I think that would be a brilliant idea. It wouldn't only save the mods some time but there have been a number of occassions where I have wished there was one? :whistling:

Posted

As Paull say there not one at the moment

Stuart, I am not asking if there is a delete post option, because I know there isn't. I am 'suggesting' getting one added.

Posted

This is already available to us as an option but it didn't go too well when we trialled it previously so isn't something we're likely to be trying again in the near future.

Posted

Thanks for the quick reply. :)

Edited by Backtrack

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, squally fronts, snow, frost, very mild if no snow or frost

hi, ive a problem with my mobile phone while using net-w ,all the layout looks great and reading the forum, seeing the images all fine no problem, but i cant reply to posts, although odd times it lets me do it, 99% it wont, i my profile posting settings theirs two boxs, first is (enable visual RTE editor) if i tick that box i cant even post, need firefox/opera9 ect.. the second is(enable flash uploader) this one is ticked, when i click reply it does nothing, but when i create a topic.. the post i replying to appears in the post text box!? Can anyone help? Thanks.

Edited by nimbilus

Posted

Hey,

I also have a problem with my phone posting.

It will sometimes let me post, but when I do, the post will be in all caps and I will not be able to see what I am typing, it will remain invisible until I'm done typing. :)

Edited by Backtrack