Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Paul

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

Hi Paul....having a few probs with the GFS data overlays on NW Extra radar...I've flushed my browser cache but to no avail...any ideas mate?

Posted

Not seeing any problems here with them, what issue are you seeing? Btw, they will stop working on zooms from time to time, this is by design currently in that when the server load rises above a certain level they will switch off temporarily until it drops back down. Once we move to the new servers next week this shouldn't be needed.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Radar is stuck at 8:10 for me.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Radar back to normal now. :drinks:

Posted

We've just changed to new servers this morning, and that's a bug caused by it - we'll get it working again shortly http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

Working now...

Thx

Posted

With the server move this week we're a tad behind with it, but it should hopefully be online over the weekend, if not early next week..

Posted
  • Location: Brighton (About 1 mile from the sea and at 89m above sea level)

For the last couple of weeks I've not been able to view the ECMWF charts. Is this just me, or is it a problem? Whenever I try to view a chart, I just get a blank map (as attahced). Thanks.

post-7758-12768557122237_thumb.png

Posted

Yes, unfortunately there is an issue with the ecm charts currently as they changed their system without giving any notice. We've been tied up with the change to new servers for the last few weeks so haven't had the chance to sort it, it's on the schedule for Monday though.

Posted

Yes, unfortunately there is an issue with the ecm charts currently as they changed their system without giving any notice. We've been tied up with the change to new servers for the last few weeks so haven't had the chance to sort it, it's on the schedule for Monday though.

Thanks for that.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Stormy...

Hi Paul, I'm having a problem with my profile. I've updated my profile details a few times but they seem to reset themselves. C

Posted

What sort of problems are you having duckeyh?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Stormy...

What sort of problems are you having duckeyh?

Hey, I've can update my status, but everytime I update my about me etc, the settings reset back to the defaults the next time I log in . A few times I've also lost my profile picture but I'm guessing the server problems haven't helped....

C

Posted

I don't think it's related to any server problems. Have you linked your profile to your facebook account? If so, it syncs from that, so will wipe anything you put directly on here and replace it with whatever you may have on facebook.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and heatwave

I just posted something in the CET June 2010 thread which was incorrect so wanted to delete it (the whole thing) but cant seem to ?

Posted

It shouldn't happen again - we've just changed the forum so the traffic is shared across 2 servers and it did one or two odd things at first.