Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Paul

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Should it have updated by now because if so it hasnt-for me anyway. :)

Posted

Unfortunately the fix I put in place hasn't done it so it'll have to wait until Karl is back working in the morning as he's the techie expert, sorry about that.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms & Snow.

When are you guys updating the look of the site, i thought that was suppose to happen last week?

Posted

Hi, we're pushing to get the new site online tomorrow, as per the post in this thread last week:

http://www.netweather.tv/forum/topic/56734-updated-site-update-schedule/

At the moment I'd rate the chance of that happening at 50/50, but if not it should be online by the end of the week..

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow Showers, Snowy Periods , Blizzards, Cold Weather

how do you the signature ? im not sure if ive done it or not if i havent help pleasE:)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

How do you make links (websites) clickable? i went to insert link, typed website in both boxes but isnt clickable

Posted

Hi Verglas, I'll get that page changed - it's because the charts later in the run were phased out earlier this year, you're best off using this version of the fax chart viewer as it's direct from our server and updates quicker:

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=charts;type=fax;sess=

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold and snowy in winter, a good mix of weather the rest of the time

sorry, this may sound stupid but how do you change your netweather forum name? please delete if i'm on the wrong forum.

thanks

Posted

Hi, this is something the team will be able to do for you - just drop myself of any other team member a pm with the name you'd like to change to :whistling:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold and snowy in winter, a good mix of weather the rest of the time

thanksPosted Image

Posted

Hi Paul.

I'm sure when I looked again yesterday evening, the GEFS ensembles had gone to the 12z for the 26th.

Seems to have reverted back to the 12z for the 24th this morning?

Perhaps an old fashioned drop-kick is in order :)

Edited by Shiny_Bottom_1

Posted

Will you be doing any deals on NW Extra subscriptions for the coming winter? Last year I think I got a great deal 4 months for the price of 3 or something like that. Can't remember if it was Dec-Mar or Nov-Feb. Anyway, it would be great to see that offer return. Not that NW Extra isn't great value for money as it is, but these are testing times for us all financially I think so every little helps as they say!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and heatwave

It might already have been answered in one of the previous 115 pages but is there a facility you can read old postings ie from a year ago or are they lost in the ether

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and Snowy, Hot and Dry, Blizzard Conditions

hi can any body tell me about the netweather radar please and it's uses because i've been thinking about having it for a while for snow and rain in summer/winter

many thanks

Posted Image

sam

Edited by snowmadsam

Posted

Hi Paul.

Christmas Forecast. Seems to work for me for all areas except the Midlands, where I just get a small white box with a red cross in?

Same and I live in wales

Posted

Xmas forecast is fixed, sorry about that :cold:

hi can any body tell me about the netweather radar please and it's uses because i've been thinking about having it for a while for snow and rain in summer/winter

many thanks

Posted Image

sam

The radar is useful for tracking the very latest weather conditions as it's updated every 5 minutes so you can follow any rain (sleet or snow) which is occurring. On the nw radar you also have the options to use the lightning detection and we also have weather type detection which shows whether rain, sleet or snow is falling. There are various other extra tools as well, including custom/postcode zooms, weather station overlays, gfs overlays etc.

More info is available here:

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=other;type=radar;sess=

If you have any more questions feel free to ask..

Posted

Will you be doing any deals on NW Extra subscriptions for the coming winter? Last year I think I got a great deal 4 months for the price of 3 or something like that. Can't remember if it was Dec-Mar or Nov-Feb. Anyway, it would be great to see that offer return. Not that NW Extra isn't great value for money as it is, but these are testing times for us all financially I think so every little helps as they say!

A little delayed - but the Winter offer is now available- a 4 month subscription for the price of 3, giving access to the full range of features right throughout the Winter :)

https://www.netweather.tv/secure/cgi-bin/login.pl

Posted

A little delayed - but the Winter offer is now available- a 4 month subscription for the price of 3, giving access to the full range of features right throughout the Winter :)

https://www.netweather.tv/secure/cgi-bin/login.pl

Thanks. Just renewed my subscription.