Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Need Help On The Site/forum?

Paul

Posted

perhaps its a recording of his organ

Well, not of mine. I was planning to have guess the tune game, using theatre organ recordings, old a new, and some of me playing tunes on the piano and the organ as well, and dont worry they wouldnt be classical organ music, more like knees up mother brown and abba and from the music from the musicals, but my plan isnt developing scince i cant upload the files, =(

Well, not of mine. I was planning to have guess the tune game, using theatre organ recordings, old a new, and some of me playing tunes on the piano and the organ as well, and dont worry they wouldnt be classical organ music, more like knees up mother brown and abba and from the music from the musicals, but my plan isnt developing scince i cant upload the files, =(

the max single upload is 4MB I think

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything Extreme!

Any hope of getting the member lists back on soon?

It's always good to see how many are in the thread and who's posting.

The site doesn't seem as busy tonight with the 'event' over for many.

:)

Edited by multi cellular thunderstorm

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Just a quick one, on the NW radar there is an area jjust to my North West, around cambridge which seems to record virtually no rainfall. Is this a fault with the radar, or is this area really receiving very low rainfall totals?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

just a quick one also, but i have noticed my number of posts seems to have got stuck at 124 :) ill see if it stays at that after this post

oops lol its started counting again http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.gif but it definitely stopped for a while when i was posting, not that it matters though :)

Edited by StormMad26

Posted

just a quick one also, but i have noticed my number of posts seems to have got stuck at 124 :) ill see if it stays at that after this post

oops lol its started counting again http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.gif but it definitely stopped for a while when i was posting, not that it matters though :)

Posts in the chat area don't count. If they did I would be on 234,978,987,248. Not that it matters though :)

Posted

Hi, please can anyone help?

I think I must have fiddled with something but I'm not sure.I have lost the facillity to view the number and names of forum topic users that is displayed at the bottom of each page and I don't know how to get it back !

Thanks, Karl

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: where's my vote?

it;s updated with each gfs run so 4 times a day

so it's ok at 6hrs, 12hrs, 18hrs and 0hrs and gets progressively out of date in between? or do you use the +3 hour versions? Edited by Hairy Celt

Posted

we use the closest 3 hour interval chart to the current time from the latest run. So at 3pm we would use 6z +9 as the 12z isn't available at that time

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: where's my vote?

we use the closest 3 hour interval chart to the current time from the latest run. So at 3pm we would use 6z +9 as the 12z isn't available at that time

makes sense, thank you.

Posted

:) From the King Spammer of Ayrshire, that's a belter.

From the King Spammer of Inverclyde http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

Somebody is higher up the table? :)

http://www.netweather.tv/forum/index.php?act=Stats

PP at the top like usual!

Posted

It wont change if you post in the cafe/lounge area. Only posts from the rest of the forum counts. Not that post counts matter really? http://nwstatic.co.uk/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

Ii the winter forum they have frozen for me,excuse the pun and on this thread

Edited by cold snap

Posted

Just in case it was just little ol' me, I had the following message for about 10 minutes:

Sorry, the server is too busy to handle your request, please try again in a moment

I got the same message on all tabs, bar the homepage.

Posted

was the homepage working properly and the forecasts and stuff - I should imagine it was purely the forum that went down (i had a wee tinker)