Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow/wintry Precipitation Reports: 06th March

PB22

Posted

If you see any hail, sleet or snow today, please tell us about it here!

Thanks.

Posted
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)

Heavy snow showers on and off this mmorning have given a dusting on bare areas which don't already have snow from previous falls.

Posted

First time i've been able to get on since yesterday afternoon (i.e. a late report).

We had a very heavy sleet (snow and freezing shower) about 17.40, with a temperature drop from +3.0 to -1.0 in the space of 1.5 minutes.

Crazy stuff.

Posted

A moderate spell of snow last night and then another moderate shower this morning which settled for the short time that it went on for. I think that could well be it for winter now, at least down here anyway. It's been pretty good by Sussex standards though.

Spell of snow last night left 8 inches on the hills of Surrey, but down here we only got 4inches at lower levels. Still some lying and was topped up early this morning, but a slow thaw now occuring.

Guest ChaserUK

well we have managed two snow showers today so far. The first was very light but the second (whilst I was out walking) was pretty heavy with snow blowing down the road - very nice.

Posted

A bit late but a fine dusting overnight and a moderate shower at 830am this morning, 15 out of 16 days snow, but that looks like the end of it for a while, will be able to update the league soon.

Paul Sherman