Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow/wintry Precipitation Reports: 19th February

Guest Mrs murphymoo

Posted

About an inch on my window frames now. :):):):):):):):):) Light snow at the moment but have seen moderate snow as well. Does not look like it is going to stop in the near future. It has been snowing for about 1 hour(settling). :):D:):) B) :):)

Edited by Let_it_snow

Posted

Another heavy snow shower has arrived here now! :)

Each of these showers are starting to accumulate, we now have half an inch and its getting deeper. This is the 3rd snow shower since about 6pm and they are getting much more frequent.

This is only the second day we have had any snow all winter, with a sprinkling tuesday morning from the last toppler and now this. To say Im happy is an understatement!

Edited by reef

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow (of course) Storms, Sunshine, everything begging with 'S'

Can't quite believe this - just had a light shower of snow here in Wimborne Bournemouth - If anything the wind has dropped and it feels warmer! At least I can say I have seen snow this year! :)

Posted

I have been following all the main weather forums this winter but have not joined in until now, it's just snowed here in Clevedon, North Somerset :) (only light flurry) :) but I am at sea level.

Posted

Woke up to 1cm of snow thie morning, which metled by lunch time. After that we've had 3 or 4 light shoewers of snow :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

I've had 4 MORE snow showers this evening from the duration from 5pm to 7.30pm.

In total that brings the snow shower count today to 7 with the 5th snow shower giving a partial covering before melting away

Posted

Further snow showers here during the evening, with snow settling further. Now have 2cm's lying. :)

Posted

Had about 2 snowy flurries this evening one at around 6pm and then shortly after it started to really snow around 7 and snowed moderately for a good 10 mins or so, just didn't quite settle.

Posted

:):D:):) B)

here in barton N lincs on the humber bank (SEA LEVEL) Had a few showers and just had about 3/4 hour of moderate snow but looking at meto radar its only the begining tonight we have a good dusting and it is looking good for tomorrow

regards

Russ :):):)

Posted

Another snow shower has just started here, the 4th since 6pm. We now have around 1cm of lying snow. :)

Posted

Light snow. Nice sized dry flakes which aren't melting on impact. It's not much but I wasn't expecting it. :)

EDIT: snow has tunred heavier with medium to large flakes. Settling on the cars.

Edited by jackfrost

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, frost, thunderstorms and sunny summer days.

snowing heavily on and off for a while now here and beginning to settle, very windy too blowing snow about. :)

Posted
Hi,

Just got this pic from my sister in Fakenham sorry its not brilliant but it was taken with phone camera:

fakenham.jpg

I still have had nothing, been dry all day  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi,

Updated Pic.......

Still the same as last time here....... Cold - Dry - Windy :)