Jump to content

abbaman

Members
  • Content count

    77
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

4 Neutral

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    derby uk
  • Interests
    sun sun and thunderstroms.

Contact Methods

Single Status Update

See all updates by abbaman

  1. I hear winters over if the models keep like this all the time. But the SSF models say 25% snow chance and 75% of mild latest update as of 12:00pm today. But Next update at 5pm today.

    1. R.P. McMurphy

      R.P. McMurphy

      Fingers crossed its over lol - sick of the cold!

×