Jump to content

abbaman

Members
  • Content Count

    77
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by abbaman

  1. Bring back the Atlantic and some better weather than that with lots of rain and heavy rain. And some mild weather but no to an eastly weather. But to a nice SSW wind.

  2. But if Joe B right yes in one way but we could go either way but I rarther have nice winter weather with some wild weather and stormy weather. But models are all choping and changing all the time. Even the SSF models are forecasting snow now. But on higher ground. But the alnitic is still that strong could blast it away. who dares win in the Superbowl.

    1. Eugene

      Eugene

      Superbowl sucks, stupid game nobody cares about outside of the USA, MMA is the future

    2. shotski

      shotski

      BBL is the future. superbowl pants

  3. send the snow to spain give them the blast for a change.

  4. And forgot 25% chance of cold 75% chance of mild.

  5. Newsflash from my own weather forecast from 13th- the end 75% chance of rain 25% chance of snow. With acess to SSF models from Derby uni. Pm me for more info.

  6. Metchecks and netweather snow rick forecast for the 17th of Feb are the same % so that's matching so that's a good match and springs on it's way.

    1. Nick L

      Nick L

      What on earth are you on about?!

    2. A.J

      A.J

      smoking jamaican woodbines, per chance?

    3. Costa Del Fal
    4. Show next comments  6 more
  7. More Atlantic temps to come but I know with time it will come as winter is over. After the models.

  8. For snow lovers Simon's Cat 'Snow Business'

  9. I hear there is a storm brewing out there a thunderstorm not a snow snowstorm but a big thunderstorm for the UK.

  10. I seen other models for the polar vortex and it send it mostly to Canada not Europe.

  11. I wish I was in a nice warm country now. away from this weather basking in 22c all year. That's how I want the UK to be for the next 55 years.

  12. see in the charts for the east midlands from 14th + days a high snow risk I hope the models change to no risk at all.

  13. Winters not over but I want it over.

    1. Isolated Frost

      Isolated Frost

      ><

      ..

      You've been repeatedly saying mild and no snow or cold this winter, despite the below average Jan, and cool February (at least here) so far...

    2. Eugene

      Eugene

      Yes by the sounds of some people you would think its been a mildfest, in reality it looks like being two short mild spells this winter then cold again

  14. What as Derby done sold there best player. Same as Liverpool and Newcastle's goalkeeper.

    1. D.V.R

      D.V.R

      What was his name again?!;)

    2. Stormyking

      Stormyking

      Torres wasn't Liverpools player, Gerrard is Liverpools best player

  15. Temp in Allestree Derby MAX today 31'0 c so is that a winter record As we are closed in by a few houses.

  16. Bring on a red hot summer and a red hot time until 2099

  17. Bring on spring and summer ****** ****** is over the models are saying not much hope of real heavy snow untill next winter.

  18. No more snow untill 2099 please.

  19. I have not bring on spring and milder weather.

  20. Pm me for the yearly weather forcast.

  21. This my full forcast for the year from my charts from last year and 1991-2000 charts.

    Jan

    After a mild end to the month the south of the Uk will end the month with a light scattering of snow. The rest of the Uk will finish the end of the month with near to normal CET.

    Feb

    The kindest month of the winter. but still not a lot to shout about...

  22. If you are in a book about this I recomd this one. The Coming Economic Armageddon Since 2008 when the current financial crisis began, calls have been heard for the establishment of a “new world economic order†to deal with international financial problems. World-level chaos has trickled down to the man on the street: unemployment, debt, foreclosures, and loss of hope. In The Coming Economic Armageddon, Dr. David Jeremiah covers ten crucial aspects of the present and future economic changes in our world—and reminds readers to keep their trust in God alone, the only true source of safety and security in our world. Order your copy today with your online gift of any amount to the ministry of Turning Point. More than 73,000 books have already been requested.
  23. abbaman

    snow in Europe

    snow in Europe sent to me by a friend in scotland.
×
×
  • Create New...