Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by abbaman

  1. plough clears snow road northen Scotland saturday march 12th.

    © Woodlands publishing.

  2. I'm fed up of this dank weather ready for the warm spring and summer weather now. No more cold weather and snow send it back where it came from. I like the weather with warm temps and mid temps. Send that snow to africa for the next 99 years for good bring us nice warm weather max temps 30c min temps 12c for good. Thats my fave weather for the rest of the centery. SSF model latest up date as of the 18z East Midlands snow risk is 40% chance of snow. and 60% of this mild and grey weather.

  3. I think we will find Winter is over as the SSF models says it's 35% for snow and 75% for normal spring weather showers. With a lot of sunshine.

    1. Thundery wintry showers

      Thundery wintry showers

      I don't see any showers for the coming 10 days, let alone snow!

    2. shotski


      What is a SSF model

  4. Winter go away and bring on the normal spring weather. Sunny days with rain Showers.

  5. Spring starts midnight tonight meteorological spring begins 1st March thus on here spring begins tomorrow!

  6. At midnight winter is over by the metlogialy weather.

  7. We want a nice spring with rain and thunder but no cold snow at all mild at times with cool showery weather at times And a few days with warm sunny times as well.

  8. SSF models have a snow for derby tomorrow so get that gritter out and grit your paths.

  9. blue skies and sunshine here today.

  10. Winter is slowly going out with a big non banger.

  11. calm down on the model thread no ranting or raving.

  12. Are we getting closer to a cold snap we do not know until we get it could all change. Nice to see the sun yesterday. A joke about snow why did the snowman melt? he was in a boiler suit.

  13. Roll on March and the next warm blast. I need to get rid of this dank weather.

    1. Jayfromcardiff


      Will it snow in Cardiff?

  14. What a good start -2011 keep it up and Bring on spring like weather from 7th of March untill 2099 With warm weather every year. Is winter over it is nearly is 26 days to go until it is really over it is is from the Gorigan Celander as that had no Jan or Feb.

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Costa Del Fal

      Costa Del Fal

      not even google translate can sort that lot out lol

    3. Nick L

      Nick L

      I wouldn't mind it if the status updates were understandable!

    4. gottolovethisweather



      how mods?

      DONE - sorry abbaman!

  15. Fog Fog Fog here bring on spring as it's only 20 days away and did you know that spring is already here is we had no Jan or Feb at all.

    1. Bottesford


      We didn't?! Yikes I must have dreamt the last 7 weeks!

    2. Costa Del Fal

      Costa Del Fal

      I agree Bottesford, why has no one told me there has been no Jan or Feb now? So its April now? lol

    3. Ja23


      Shut it you 2

  16. What's oSSF models are Forecasting snow for march 7th. so Get you sledges out and so forth.But will all be gone by midday. That's for Derby area.

    1. coldfingers


      If it was for the coast here it would be gone by midday. For your area you at least have a possibility it will last the day.

    2. Isolated Frost
  17. Indeed Bottesford Rain Rain Rain here as well thank god no snow here.

    1. Isolated Frost

      Isolated Frost

      Didn't you say no more snow in the UK to come - and now some parts have around 3ft?

    2. gottolovethisweather


      ha ha, abbaman changes his posts just as often as the weather changes. However he is my friend so all due respect to him!

  18. Life would be better if the UK had the same weather as Africa for a 55 years. Warning from a friend of mine heavy snow risk for Nothern parts of the UK Scotland he's says will reccive a big dumping of 5 foot of snow in the ski resorts.

  19. Metoffice Warning 18/10:39 Heavy Snow - ADVISORY for North West England Strathclyde Central, Tayside & Fife Yorkshire & Humber SW Scotland, Lothian & Borders East Midlands North East England http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/uk_forecast_warnings.html?day=2 But only Derbyshire hills will get snow. The rest of the east midlands will be better. Non for Derby.

  20. Click on my profile new image and see my march weather forecast.

  21. Is everyone ready for a scorching summer Forget ****** it's more or less or could well be over. Springs on it's way with the sun getting stronger. And longer day's.

    1. Eugene


      Yes hopefully we can record a near record breakingly hot June, even if July was slightly above and felt very warm with a hot sun and August very cool i would be extremely happy with that ;)

  22. Did you know all could change snow is coming but only for the north of the UK Derby is in the centre of the UK so we could see some snow. So the alnitic is stalling slowly but I want it to not stall.

  23. Watch out for a special day on Friday as Sky Tonight—February 16, Bright moon puts Cancer in spotlight So Special that you can see the star sign Cancer in the sky.

  24. I want a mid mild end to winter Just have downloaded the SSF models from last night Snow risk down -20% until the 2nd week in March so is winter over could well be The sun is getting stronger by the day. So as I want no more snow as with my problems getting out and about relying on public transport. Just read the JMA models big laying of dark puple on the models temps are wrong and the risk is wrong.

  • Create New...