Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Ar thank you! Sometimes feel I can be a little harsh and have stroppy moments (guess a lot of us do at times lol), but that’s very nice of you to say, Crew!
  3. Yesterday
  4. You sir are a great moderator, if I may say so myself. Always upbeat and fair when sanctions are necessary. Just thought I'd say!
  5. 18z GFS a bit touch and go if summer starts , we really are getting to the stage where 25c+ should be cropping up on maps but the blues and greens are just not letting go of the 15-17c range. Just yet anyway
  6. Remaining dry and clear breezy during Thursday evening for a time but now calm Temp 10.5c
  7. That is pretty end of world... I think he's left his GPS tracker in OKC - that's where his position shows, so no idea which storm he's on!
  8. IRISH CLASSIC DOUBLE 2,000 GUINEAS (3.35 Curragh, Sat.): SELECTION 1. - SHELIR SELECTION 2. - MOHAWK 1,000 GUINEAS (4.25 Curragh, Sun.): SELECTION 1. - CORAL BEACH SELECTION 2. - FAIRYLAND 4 x 25p EACHWAY DOUBLES IRISH GUINEAS WEEKEND RACING SAT.25th MAY GOODWOOD 1.55): FRANCIS XAVIER 2.30): ALHAKMAH YORK 2.00): SO BELOVED 2.35): ARCHIVE (NAP) 3.05): ALEXANA 3.45): ACCLAIM THE NATION HAYDOCK 2.15): BUSY STREET 2.50): MUNHAMEK 3.25): HELLO YOUMZAIN 4.00): MABS CROSS CURRAGH 3.35): MOHAWK 4.10): FAIRYLAND
  9. Nice!. Check out Matt Salo https://www.severestudios.com/livechase/
  10. Been watching some weak ground circulations, likely due to convergence line, on storm near Pampa, TX on Matt Grantham's stream
  11. another tor warned south or Spearman - deep rotation on that one - getting interesting out there!
  12. Ah yep - I see it. Wondering if the boundary moved north across the OK panhandle - cant see it lasting long otherwise (?)
  13. Tornado warning on that supercell crossing over into Kansas from Oklahoma to east of Liberal
  14. Some severe-warned storms forming and tracking NE along the frontal boundary over TX and OK Panhandles, just waiting for one of them to be tornado-warned
  15. Dry and warm with sunny spells, feeling like a typical decent summer's day. Maximum 22.7, minimum 7.9. Wind light W.
  16. ICON 18z cutting across all shortcuts and it is going for Azores ridge into UK shortly after T120: JMA T192: Is the likely scenario for summer to come to the UK quicker than recent forecasts are showing? I can see us being in a re-load Azores high situation by the end of next week....
  17. I posted my predictions for London in another thread, but here they are. June: 20c/10c, 25mm, 180 hrs sun July: 24c/14c, 40mm, 215 hrs sun August: 21c/12c, 80mm, 160 hrs sun. June will be cool, dry and on the cloudy side. July will be very average, and then we will have yet another shocker August, as we can't buy a good one these days (2016 was the sunniest since 2005, but with 201 hours it was still cloudier than normal). I'd love to be proven wrong but I just have a bad feeling we will end up with the above dross.
  18. New to this, wanted to have the chance to join in!

19. Are there problems with cold air wiping out these storms again ? Seems pretty darn cold otherside of the boundary ..
  20. Heartbreaking for Dan James, with the sudden passing of his father. I was saddened beyond words this morning. While he been a revelation for us this season, he has a massive future ahead of him at Premier League level in the next few years. (personally I would still like a loanback for a year, but joining a massive club like Man Utd is another level.) However it is heart-breaking that his father will miss out on him playing for Man Utd and possibly becoming a true star of the game. I think this puts much into perspective and life can be so cruel at times.
  1. Load more activity