Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Thanks Bristle Boy ^^^^^, that's brilliant. I'll enter your Selections up, into my Competition folder. Regards, Tom.
  3. 25c yesterday 26c day before....lovely weather.... why do idiots have to use and leave disposable bbqs on the moors? Yet another fire burning on parched moorland....
  4. From what I’ve read so far it’s all going to be to the SW, if anything happens at all
  5. Very unstable looking skies this morning... Amazing actually... Hopefully a big thundery break down to come..
  6. A dry, clear night and another warm and sunny start, albeit a bit hazier than yesterday morning. At 0800 g.m.t Temp; 13.7c 24 hr max; 20.7c 24 hr min; 8.3c Grass min; 0.9c Rainfall in 24 hrs ending 0800 g.m.t; 0.0 mm Mean wind speed; 4 mph E/SE 1 okta Ci Vis; 30 km.
  7. Thanks Summer Sun ^^^^^, that's brilliant. I'll enter your Selections up, into my Competition folder. Regards, Tom.
  8. Irish National picks Any Second Now (NAP) Pairofbrowneyes Minella Rocco
  9. Those Members still wishing to enter the Spring "Fantasy" Competition, have until 3 PM (extended from NOON), to post up your3 selections, for the Irish Grand National. Please remember to **NAP** the horse most likely to win, out of your 3 Selections. Below is the link to the Racing Post website giving the Runners, for today's Irish Grand National: https://www.racingpost.com/racecards/182/fairyhouse/2019-04-22/725584 You will need to choose 3 horses in this Race and **NAP** the selection you think, most likely to win. Failure to **NAP** one of your sections will result in your **NAP** being taken, as your first named selection. Please Copy/Paste your 3 selections into the boxes, provided below: Category 1. 5.00 FAIRYHOUSE (Irish Grand National) SELECTION 1: SELECTION 2: SELECTION 3: Your selections must be posted up by 3 PM, on Easter Monday 22nd April. Thank you. The Price Structure I'll be using for this Race, will be as following: 1/4 Odds a place. 1st, 2nd. 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th. I will be employing the Best Odds Guaranteed (B.O.G.) system and you will receive the Current Odds or the returned Starting Price, whichever is the greater, on Races in Categories 1, 2, 4. I will NOT be employing the Best Odds Guaranteed system, for Category 3, the Punchestown Festival (Tues. 20th April to Sat.4th May), as I will be going out on some of those mornings and will not have time to collate, all the Odds of your Selections. Regards, Tom.
  10. At long last we recorded a spotless day. However, the total of spotless days so far for 2019 is 56% which is a lot lower than it was a month ago and also lower than last year. We will need to see really long spotless periods from now on if this year is going to come close to the 2008/9 levels.
  11. It looks as though, once the current fine spell comes to an end, by Wednesday, we'll enter a 'downward spiral' into a pattern increasingly determined by some kind of HL blocking, and with winds originating from more of a northerly quarter? FV3: GFS Op: The 00Z GEFS Ensemble isn't exactly a 'thing of beauty' either...But its stark difference to yesterday's 12Z does highlight the pitfalls involved, when comparing one run to another, perhaps...?
  12. Irish Grand National Burrows Saint - Nap Shattered Love Any Second Now
  13. Today
  14. This is exciting
  15. The onset of rain and cooler weather this week is much needed. Past couple of days have been nice but before heading into summer proper a bit of rain is welcomed. Days on end of blue skies gets boring after a while as do overcast gloom fests in November. What I love about our climate is that nothing hangs around for too long. Last summer was brutal.
  16. Aye, certainly not me, some will be loving the models like Summer Sun etc, with 4 weeks of autumnal crap on the way Think I'm in the minority though disliking unsettled weather, only 3 I think on this forum prefer settled to unsettled, me, Scorcher and you (azazel)
  17. Gales also expected by the end of the week into the weekend as Lows push in off the Atlantic.
  18. Another mild and sunny start with cloudless skies and no breeze Temp 11.5c
  19. Apocalyptic footage shows shock devastation in wake of Guisborough Forest fire https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/apocalyptic-footage-shows-shock-devastation-16161257
  20. More than 50 firefighters are battling to bring a blaze under control on the Mourne Mountains in County Down. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-48007613
  21. As fires break out around the UK some much-needed rain is on the way this week and next
  22. Listed below are my son, ANTONYBR7's selections, for today's Irish Grand National, at Fairyhouse: Category 1. 5.00 FAIRYHOUSE (Irish Grand National) SELECTION 1:**PAIROFBROWNEYES**(NAP) SELECTION 2: JURY DUTY SELECTION 3: SHADY OPERATOR Regards, Tom.
  23. Another cloudless morning, a low of 4.7 C now on 10.1 C
  24. This morning's fax updates are pushing the trough/front through a tad quicker on weds with frontal rain tracking into the south west overnight
  1. Load more activity