Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 24.3 max making it the new warmest day of the year now currently down to 23.8 also the RH got down to 31% making it the lowest its been so far this year that is currently 35%!
  3. Another early summers day. Unbroken sunshine through out Max temp so far 23.2C, now 22.6C, Barometer 1016mb falling, Wind F2 Variable, Rainfall Nil
  4. We had warm temps in the low 20s back in 1980. This is nothing new. I’m one of those who will welcome the warmer weather with open arms. I was getting fed up with the cold sunny variety of last weekend, and it was difficult working outside despite feeling warm in the sun. You still felt cold in the shade. Roll on plus 21c days
  5. The last couple of nights have actually been well below average here with thick fog and ground frosts. Yesterday we had a min of 1.6C and today 1.7C. Its quite strange having to scrape the car in the morning but it being 20C in the afternoon. Almost unheard of in these parts. We went from 1.7C to 20.0C today, a diurnal range of 18.3C. That's actually a record back to 1980, beating the 18.2C range set on 23rd April 2011.
  6. Well Im sorry I sound like a boring old pessimistic but all I said it will feel autumnal as 'normal' weather resumes and gfs and ecm has shown signs of northern blocking....
  7. And here was me thinking OGS was doing a faIrly decent job. AHEM...................
  8. I’m actually getting 2018 vibes. Just seen a 6 month outlook based on the CFS and it’s roasting, absolutely roasting through May, June and July. August was above average warmth and rain, September was warm and October was warm. They have been quite accurate recently too. Obviously August, September or October are harder to read into but the signs for early summer is that it’s gonna be roasting. I’d say 2018 part 2. As for May I’ll go 13.3 degrees and 61mm please.
  9. Liverpool fans must be worried City will have a field day if Man U play like this on Wednesday
  10. Today
  11. Utter dribble.... It does actually feel like summer!!!! And these 10c and widespread frosts???? Really!!! It will still feel very pleasent in the sun.... Any frost being subject to clear skies also. This unsettled and cooler weather is simply a blip... Get used to it... Ps.... I nearly fell off me sun lounger when I read that post... You heard correct.... Sun lounger in April
  12. I dont think the gfs has got a handle on this Pete, definitely some unsettled conditions by midweek and perhaps widely unsettled by next weekend... But beyond that warmer and settled Conditions look like returning by early May! Another good update from exeter also... Make the most of the rain next week folks, Summer will be back.... I'm gonna do an @ANYWEATHER but the other way round and say we could be looking at one of the warmest and driest May's on record!!! Remember where you heard it first folks!!
  13. I think somewhere around London will get the high today, temps over towards Hamps are a degree or so lower than yesterday at 2pm. 25-26c likely somewhere like Heathrow, St James Park, Kew, or Hampton W W.
  14. I know its spring but its going to feel like Autumn, especially with Sub 528DAM modelled by Mr and Mrs GFS over much of the UK as we go into May. Daytime maxes around 10C at midday across uk with widespread frost over night. It would give a feel of mid-November. http://www.wetterzentrale.de/topkarten.php?map=1&model=gfs&var=33&run=0&time=300&lid=OP&h=0&mv=0&tr=3#mapref Mr and Mrs ECM paint a similar picture too:: http://www.wetterzentrale.de/en/topkarten.php?map=1&model=ecm&var=2&time=240&run=0&lid=OP&h=0&mv=0&tr=24 Wish you could remember its only Spring when your waffling on about it feeling like Summer.... As for your latest post I wouldn't get too excited about the GEFS 6z, as both Mr GFS and Mr ECM hint at northern blocking taking hold in May, Although this time more to the north west of the UK tending to keep us cooler and showery.
  15. Very good to see the storm season beginning. As supacell has mentioned above, some decent chances of afternoon storms for Tuesday. Watch out for the shortwave into Wednesday aswell, for more east/southeastern parts, before Thursday looks like a very typical late April day with sunshine and showers, but Tuesday and Wednesday could well see “weak” Spanish plumey type storms occur. Not a bad start!
  16. United top four race is over... Their back to being utter s*** So their will chuck the game weds i guess.. Mind you not like their would do anything against City with how poor United r at the minute
  17. Solskjaer has done a superb job of taking United from 6th to 6th.
  18. Man U now haven't kept a clean sheet in 11 games it's the worst run they've had since 1998
  19. Here the general trend is towards wetter months but not by much. However increased water demand, poor infrastructure and poor land and river maintenance probably haven't helped much.
  20. I despise high pressure mid April onwards as it brings very boring weather like we have currently, roll on unsettled weather wed onwards with some convection hopefully, shows you how warm our climate has become though when 15C will feel cool in just bleedin' April.
  1. Load more activity