All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. ECM will prob see temps into the low 90s.
  3. Didn't think the ECM could get any worse, but my god, it has... Nothing against warmth (believe it or not) but that chart would top 30c if it verifies. Absolutely disgusting. I feel sick just thinking about it.
  4. I think you can add ECM 12z into that and make a full house. Whats the prize?
  5. Gray-Wolf

World Cup 2018

We could be well in if we'd put away all the shots. We'd still be sitting pretty if we'd put away a few of the shots.As it is we need to put them away this half!!! Go on Lads!
  6. TomSE12

ROYAL ASCOT TIPPING COMPETITION

I have a hospital appointment. tomorrow morning but will be back home, around 2 pm or so. If you could have your selections posted up by 1.30, and keep an eye out for non-runners, please. Thanks. Regards, Tom.
  7. Lauren

World Cup 2018

I would not do well. Bitey bugs love me. Have to practically bathe in DEET on holiday.
  8. Yes, ecm is a dream if you like heat....we’re looking at a fair stretch of days above 80f if that verifies. If you don’t like the heat, look away now. Great for me!
  9. Beverley Lass

World Cup 2018

Generally pleased with England 1st half .. but Several muffed shots by England . What a soft penalty decision .. And surely Kane should have won a penalty being wrestled to the ground. Hopeful for England 2nd half though.
  10. ajpoolshark

World Cup 2018

just seen the replay of the Kane penatly shout....jeez h christ, he was rugby tackled, the ref and VAR goon squad are blind....or stupid......or both
  11. Mokidugway

World Cup 2018

Aye ,perhaps England should field some
  12. Ed Stone

World Cup 2018

It's all a devilish Scottish plot - seeding the stadium with midges. The nasty wee buggers are everywhere!
  13. Absolutely stunning 12z ECM once again. Words alone cannot describe how good this run is again! Builds the high in very quickly after a slightly cooler Interlude on Thursday with temps well into twenties again by the Sunday. The latter stages of the run once again dominated by high pressure across the entire of the UK with 850s up at 15c over England from Monday. Temps likely to be above 30 for some if this run comes off. Fantastic stuff.
  14. lassie23

World Cup 2018

nice passing and fast attacking by England but fgs only one player can finish, it's a shame salad is Egyptian
  15. ECM 12z is showing heatwave conditions.
  16. The passage of the wave could well be the last significant rain seen for a while as the HP builds in the west
  17. Lauren

World Cup 2018

Tunisia got some dramatics going on.
  18. The PIT

World Cup 2018

Tunisa could have a few as well. Defensively both sides are dodgy.
  19. ajpoolshark

World Cup 2018

kane should've had a penalty....VAR a waste of space in this game so far
  20. Summer Sun

World Cup 2018

England should have 3 or 4 by now
  21. ajpoolshark

World Cup 2018

lol...typical england crap....should be 3 up with decent finishing...instead 1-1 against a throughly awful tunisian team
  22. Mokidugway

World Cup 2018

Bugger
  23. Terminal Moraine

Monday 18th June weather observations

A dry and breezy day with sunny intervals. Becoming cloudy from 1500 g.m.t onwards. At 1700 g.m.t Temp; 17.1c Max today; 19.8c Min last night; 12.3c Grass min; 12.5c Rainfall from 0800-1700 g.m.t; 0.0 mm Sunshine today; 6.28 hrs Mean wind speed; 18 mph W Highest gust today; 41 mph W at 1557 g.m.t 8 oktas St Vis; over 80 km.
  24. Nice to see another nationwide spell of summery warmth on the horizon. The wind and the rain will sure be back at some point but now im revelling in us seeing bucketloads of high pressure just at the right time of year.
  25. Summer Sun

World Cup 2018

Penalty Tunisia... Stupid from Walker
  1. Load more activity