Win Your Place On The 2012 Storm Chase
The Netweather Storm Chase
begins in May and this year we have decided to give at least one person the opportunity to win a place on one of the tours.
The prize is a 10 day chase tour, accommodation and flights from the UK to the USA which come in at a value of over £2000, and will mean a trip of a lifetime for our lucky winner (or winners - see below).
How To Enter
Firstly you need to be following Netweather on at least one of:
This brings us to the a major bonus built into the competition - if we reach over 20,000 followers on either Facebook or Twitter then we'll double the prize
- meaning two places will be up for grabs (to two individual winners) - so please get sharing and retweeting on those social networks to help double the chances of winning.
Over the next week we'll be putting a number of videos online - these will each have a question posed alongside them which can be answered by watching the video. Once we've published all of the videos and you have all the answers, we'll open the competition up for you to place your entry, once the closing date has passed we'll draw the winner(s) at random from the correct entries we've received.
Video 1 - Question 1: Where did the team see the elephant trunk tornado seen in the video?
Update Sunday 1st April
- Video Two Now Online
Competition Rules - Please Read
1. You must be 18+ to enter.
2. No employees of MBC Netweather are eligible to enter the competition.
3. Entrants must be based in the UK or Ireland.
4. Entrants must be available to join either tour 3, 4 or 5 (whilst we’ll try to accommodate the winners choice of chase we can’t guarantee space on any particular tour).
5. Prize includes the tour, accommodation and flights from the UK or Ireland to Dallas Fort Worth or Denver (if tour 5), flights may not be direct and transport to and from the departure airport in the UK is not included. Travel insurance, food and incidentals whilst on the tour are not included.
6. Entry is only open to people who are following Netweather on either Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
7. The prize winner(s) will be drawn at random from the list of valid and correct entries shortly after the closing date.
8. The decision of MBC Netweather regarding any aspect of the competition is final.
9. There is no cash alternative to all or part of these prizes.
10. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
11. Prizes can be donated within a household. (eg: Parent, brother sister, partner, children over 18)
12. The prize will be doubled to 2 places (including flights) with two separate prize winners if Netweather reaches 20,000 followers on either twitter or facebook.
13. Netweather will monitor the quality of followers on the social networks - any followers considered to be 'spam' or duplicate may not be counted for the purposes of the competition.
13. The competition is also open to existing paying guests on the 2012 tours - should any such guest win then they will be refunded for their place on the tour.
14. Competition closing date Saturday 14th April @ 23:59 - no entries will be accepted after this time.
15. The prize draw will be made on Sunday 15th April.
30th March 2012 21:16 Updated: 30th March 2012 21:16