Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Storm Footage Norfolk

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny, stormy and I don't dislike rain only cold

The first is a montage of things that I managed to film during 06/07/09 with the gust front that headed out towards North Walsham and beyond at the end. Also pictured earlier on in its life by Winso here...

http://www.netweather.tv/forum/index.php?showtopic=55821#

My footage here..

3 parts to the footage taken on 07/07/09 below

- 1st part

- 2nd part, moustache shelf cloud

- 3rd part, included a time check for Winso I purposely kept in as it was the time weirdly enough that he spotted a funnel cloud North of me :winky:

http://www.netweather.tv/forum/index.php?showtopic=55850

Posted

Nice sun backlit pictures taken at the same time the end of the video was done...

pics0709016.th.jpg

pics0709017.th.jpg

pics0709020.th.jpg

pics0709021.th.jpg

pics0709022.th.jpg

pics0709024.th.jpg

Posted

Great footage! That last vid is quality. Always nice seeing places you know on video too!

I'm just processing my pics of that storm which I'll get posted up ASAP. At the time I remember thinking the gust front on it must be pretty impressive, never thought I'd actually get to see it though!

Posted
Great footage! That last vid is quality. Always nice seeing places you know on video too!

I'm just processing my pics of that storm which I'll get posted up ASAP. At the time I remember thinking the gust front on it must be pretty impressive, never thought I'd actually get to see it though!

The first of the gust front pics that you took I didn't twig it until I realised it was you and that it was the same gust front I followed.. Thats the airport you're leaving :angry:

• European State of the Climate 2023 - Widespread flooding and severe heatwaves

The annual ESOTC is a key evidence report about European climate and past weather. High temperatures, heatwaves, wildfires, torrential rain and flooding, data and insight from 2023, Read more here

Jo Farrow
    Jo Farrow
    Latest weather updates from Netweather

Chilly with an increasing risk of frost

Once Monday's band of rain fades, the next few days will be drier. However, it will feel cool, even cold, in the breeze or under gloomy skies, with an increasing risk of frost. Read the full update here

Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather

Dubai Floods: Another Warning Sign for Desert Regions?

The flooding in the Middle East desert city of Dubai earlier in the week followed record-breaking rainfall. It doesn't rain very often here like other desert areas, but like the deadly floods in Libya last year showed, these rain events are likely becoming more extreme due to global warming. View the full blog here

Nick F
    Nick F
    Latest weather updates from Netweather 2